- 1/4 cup 85% Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp nut butter or smashed almonds
- Optional: Pinch of Sea Salt
- Mix together cacao, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and maca powder.
- Pour into a small tray or chocolate molds or just spread on a non-stick sheet.
- Drop in teaspoons of nut butter or smashed almonds randomly.
- If using nut butter, use a skewer or knife, swirl the nut butter throughout the chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Place in the freezer to set for 1/2 an hour.
- When serving, remove from freezer and break up into bark pieces.
- Store in the freezer and enjoy!